lunes, 3 de octubre de 2011

Wecome to my blog

In this Blog I will my school homework for Level 2. I will use it to practice writing, speaking and reading. I will share it with my, classmates.

My name`s Maria D'amato, but you can call me mafer. I`m from Maracaibo. I live in Maracaibo, I`m 18 years old and I study Ingenery Industrial  at URBE. My favorite Subjects are English, fisica. This Trimester I am taking 6 classes and I am in the 3 trimester.

My main dream is to graduate from ingeneri industrial and ingenery automotriz.  I love to work across a very important and show my work. Give that pride to my  family.
I love dancing, music,i like evanecence, metalica, talking in the phone with my friends, my family and my country. I also enjoy going out with my friends.

         Mafer D'amato

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario